We are not like your typical web host. We do not use “shared” or “reseller” servers and then sub-lease that space to you. We do not pack our servers full of accounts and watch the server load rise. We do not sell “unlimited” services at ridiculously low prices and hide gotchas in our Terms and Conditions. We all know there’s no such thing as unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth, but we’re looking forward to those infibyte hard drives someday.
We take hosting and developing your website seriously and strive to ensure that we provide you with the best because you deserve it (and should expect it). We only use premium servers that we manage closely with our providers. As a result, your site will experience the best performance compared to any shared hosting service out there.
All of our servers are located in premium, state-of-the-art data centers with backup power generators and HVAC. Our data centers feature:
- Gigabit uplink with a guaranteed 20mbit connection
- Fully redundant network with no single point of failure
- Multiple layers of network security
- Multiple bandwidth providers (AboveNet, ATT, Comcast, Global Crossing, Level(3), NTT)
VPS (Virtual Private Server)
- Supermicro H8DG6/H8DGi Server Chassis
- Fully customized hardware specs
- Dual AMD Opteron 6376 CPUs (32 Total cores)
- Fault Tolerant RAID-10 Disk Array
- DDR3 ECC RAM
- Ubuntu Linux OS
All of your data that you transmit to ThunderShark is encrypted with 256 bit SSL encryption. All of our data and configurations are backed up on Amazon Web Services S3 servers. Easily schedule backups of your ThunderShark data via our schedule backups. Contact us to add this service to your package.